Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Some Clarity
"Less of the sensitive, whiny B.S., please!"

Mid February

Written in: Poblacion, Sta. Maria, Bulacan, PHILIPPINES
Composition: Notebook.
 Previous Post: The Town Centre's Fiesta


From the last week of January to the first few days in February, I experienced varying degrees of small epiphanies.

Small epiphanies which put me closer to reclaiming an identity I claim to have lost. How close? Close enough that I can probably say, "I have an answer to the question, 'Who and what am I?'"

Geez, maybe I should called it "realizations" instead. Epiphanies sounds too pretentious. Or Epic.

But! I will save that to the very end of this trip. After everything else.

Really now, it wouldn't be as cool if I concluded things prematurely. As I scribble this in a notebook, it is still Mid February - I still have a full two months to go.

As a preview though, I can say this:


Continued...

 It isn't like a sappy movie ending. It isn't a grand philosophical insight. And it isn't even a proper conclusion nor is it even a proper answer at all!!! Just something I realized just now. Something I had failed to see all this while.

So, with some baggage lightened, some personal kinks ironed out, and the fog finally lifting, expect the pace of this blog to go uptempo. Also, expect less of the sensitive, whiny bullshit that's been dominating this blog.

Less talk, more fun.

Time to explore, baby, YEAH!

Next Post: A Haircut and a Ballgame

Related Post: The All-Encompassing Rant about what it was like to be NEW to Canada  

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home